|1. Artwork Specifications:
Camera Ready Artwork -- vector-based Illustrator EPS format is prefered (call if using Corel Draw or 600 dpi or higher color-separated bitmap art such as TIFF, PhotoShop, or JPG formats) provided on compatible media, ready for film output with no additional changes necessary. All text in artwork must be converted to curves/outlines. Lines must be 1 point or thicker; must be able to manipulate images, no placed images. For multi-color imprints we require color seprations with registration marks. We do reserve the right to determine what is and what isn't camera ready. A hardcopy is required along with your PO.
Art Charge: Non camera-ready art billed at $50 per hour. We will proceed and bill for art charges of $50 or less. For charges over $50, we will call for approval. Return of Artwork: Specify clearly on Order to return.|
2. Change of Copy/Ink Color:
Change of Copy: $40 per color. A portion of imprint must remain the same. Minimum quantity per charge is the minimum listed for that product.
Change of Ink Color: $20 per color. Minimum quantity per change of ink is the minimum listed for the product.
3. Damage Claims: Claims for damage in transit must be reported to carrier at time of delivery.
4. Laser Engraving: Refer to individual product page for pricing information and specifics.
5. Ink Colors:
Standard Colors available at no charge and are as follows: Dark Blue PMS 288, Blue PMS 286, Light Blue PMS 299, Reflex Blue, Purple PMS 273, Red PMS 185, Orange PMS 165, Yellow PMS 109, Dark Green PMS 343, Green PMS 347, Teal PMS 321, Brown PMS 161, Gold PMS 872, Silver PMS 877, Gray PMS 424, Burgundy/Maroon PMS 202, Pink PMS 212 and all Process Colors. PMS Color Match: Add $30 per color per order. Due to variations in inks and materials, we cannot guarantee exact color matches.
Sellers liability is limited to credit or replacement of any portion of a shipment and shall in no case exceed the amount charged for goods. No warranties are expressed or implied by seller concerning the marketability or suitability of its products for any specific use or purpose.
7. Order Information:
Acknowledgments: We will acknowledge all orders by fax or mail.
Cancellation of Orders: If an order is cancelled after production has begun, the customer will be charged for work already completed. If payment has been received, we will refund the difference.
Change to Order: All changes must be made in writing.
Exact Repeat Orders: $25 per color set-up. You must specify previous purchase order number and factory invoice number.
Phone Orders: Will not be accepted. All orders must be in writing.
Special Occasion Dates: If an order must be received by a specific date, the date must be clearly marked on the purchase order as an “In Hands Date”. In addition to the date, you must also include the method of shipment to be used to insure delivery. We cannot guarantee delivery after order has left our docks. If date cannot be met, we will notify you.
8. Overruns/Underruns: Due to nature of custom printing, we reserve the right to ship 5% over or under the amount ordered and bill accordingly.
9. Payment/Terms: Prepay or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as forms of payment. Please provide fax number so we may obtain credit card authorization from the account holder for account number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card and CIN.
Pricing: Published prices subject to change without notice.
Combined Quantity Pricing: Not available.
Custom Quotes: As a manufacturer, we are able to modify existing products or create new ones. Call us for quotes.
Intermediate Quantities: If quantity ordered is between catalog quantities, your order will be billed at the lower quantity price (i.e. if you order 600 pieces, you will be charged the 500-piece price).
Large Quantity Pricing: Contact us for pricing.
Exact Quantity: $25 per order.
11. Production Time:
Standard Production Time: Production runs approximately 14 working days after receipt of order and/or approval of artwork for catalog quantities. Refer to individual product pages for exception.
Rush service: Rush service is available. Contact factory for availability and cost.
Fax Proof: If factory does any designing or changing of original art submitted, a fax proof will automatically be sent an no charge for approval. Orders over $1,000 require a paper proof to insure order is done correctly. Production time starts after proof approval has been received by factory.
Speculative/Pre-Production Proof: $30 per color plus set-ups, cost of product, shipping and any art charges incurred. “Spec sample” orders that develop into orders within 30 days, with no changes, will not be charged set-up charges. All charges are non-rebatable.
13. Return Policy: Any complaint must be registered within 30 days from shipment. Orders may not be returned to factory without prior authorization. Contact factory for return authorization number.
14. Right To Promotion: Unless specified in writing at time order is placed, we reserve the right to use any item we produce for display and promotion.
15. Samples: Random Samples: If available, purchased at retail plus freight. Requests must be made by fax. Samples ship within 24 hours and are non-returnable.
16. Set Up Charges: Refer to individual product pages.
17. Shipping: Orders are shipped FOB Minnesota. Shipping costs is billed and added to invoice. Orders are normally sent UPS ground, unless otherwise noted. Merchandise becomes property of buyer once goods leave factory and are shipped at buyer’s risk. If requested on purchase order, packages will be insured and buyer charged accordingly. Drop shipments: When the total order is shipped at one time to multiple destinations, a $10 charge will be added for each destination after first.
18. Chocolate Product Shipments:
Due to heat in warm weather months, we require chocolate products be sent in insulated containers with ice packs at an extra charge of $10 per container. Standard shipping is UPS Ground Service for 1 to 2 day zones and UPS Blue Service for zones taking 3 days or longer.
19. Trademarks & Copyrights:
It is assumed by factory that artwork submitted for printing is being used in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding its usage. Customer agrees to assume any liability resulting from claims against us for service marks, infringements of trademarks, copyrights, patents and personal rights.
20. Union Bug: Not Available.
21. Product Disclaimer:
Due to manufacturing improvements and die lots, ComputerGear may make slight changes to products shown in this catalog without notifying customer. Changes made will not affect the quality of the product.
Regular price: $17.99
Regular price: $39.99
Sale price: $19.99
Regular price: $19.99
Regular price: $149.99
Sale price: $99.99