FOR USA ORDERS:
||Standard (7-10 business days)
||Priority* (4-5 business days)
- We strive to ship same or next day that orders are placed, so changes to your order are not always possible once submitted. Please contact us if you need to make a change to your order. We can not promise any changes to your order once the order is submitted.
- We are happy to send you an email with tracking information once your order is shipped. We use USPS and UPS to ship orders. If you need help once an order leaves the facility, please contact the shipping carrier referenced in your shipment confirmation email. We are not able to make any changes to the name or address once the order has shipped. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or stolen once they leave our facility.
- Currently we ship to Australia, Austria, Belguim, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britian, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. This list may change at any time at our discretion.
- DUE TO ONGOING COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS, SOME COUNTRIES HAVE A TEMPORARY USPS SERVICE SUSPENSION IN EFFECT. PLEASE CHECK THE USPS WEBSITE FOR YOUR DELIVERY COUNTRY FOR UPDATES.
- We only to SHIP TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLING ADDRESS. If you place an international order online with a different non-USA "ship to" address, our system will automatically make the "ship to" address match the "bill to" address when we process it, without further notification from us.
- Shipping charges on your order confirmation are an ESTIMATE. Your final shipping charges are calculated after our warehouse packs and weighs your order, usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. At that time, we will email you if the shipping charges on your order do not cover your actual shipping charges and ask for your approval to go ahead and ship your order. If we do not hear back from you, we will assume that you do not approve the additional shipping charges and will CANCEL YOUR ORDER without further notice.
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import duties, VAT or tariffs; these are the responsibility of the recipient and are usually collected upon delivery.
- If you are using a USA freight forwarder to USA address to ship internationally, we are not responsible for the package if you leave the name of the company ie Aeropost, EC International, Rudy Transport, etc. off the shipping address which may delay the package or have it returned to us for "insufficient addresses". And we're not responsible for the package getting to you once USPS or UPS indicates that the package has been received at the address you give us. Please check that the name of the forwarder is on your package, the address is current including any routing information, box numbers, etc. and NOTE package still subject to clearing customs which adds a couple of days to delivery time.
- Shipping fees are NOT REFUNDABLE in the event order is refused for ANY reason when international delivery attempted. If an order is refused for any reason, merchandise price only will be refunded to credit card holder when merchandise is received back in our warehouse. Refused orders subject to 20% restocking fee and any return shipping fees if incurred.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery; it usually takes 1-2 days to clear customs.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com