- Most orders ship within 1-2 days from our Washington state warehouse after we receive them. Orders are held for checks to clear and credit card authorization. Please take this into consideration during peak holiday seasons.
- Standard delivery (5-7 business days) does not include Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Please allow up to 2 weeks for Standard delivery during peak holiday seasons.
- Rush delivery (2-4 business days) shipping is available for lower-48 USA deliveries of most in-stock items on *credit card purchases placed before 12:00 noon PST. Back ordered items ship when available via Standard shipping.
- Shipping Charges include shipping and processing your orders and payments in the good ol' USA, receiving and storing goods at our Woodinville, WA warehouse, processing returns, packing and delivering our products in a manner that assures a safe, secure and timely delivery of your order, and replacing any goods that are lost or damaged in transit. It also includes fair wages for our shipping employees that process your order. Shipping charges are based upon average order weights, similar to other catalogers with like products, and are non-refundable. We know you loathe to pay them, but we've only raised them reluctantly 3x in the last 25 years. Think of all the time, gas and hassle you save by shopping via mail order!
- Although USPS First Class Parcel, Priority Mail and UPS Surepost is our preferred Standard shipping method, we use the most efficient and cost effective carrier for deliveries in your area based upon the weight of your package, insurance requirements and your location. We have the right to choose the method of shipping your package to safeguard its delivery and secure timely payment from your credit card company.
- To expedite your merchandise to you as soon as possible, we may ship partial orders unless otherwise specified. Back ordered items ship when available (usually within 1 week) via Standard shipping. You will not pay an additional shipping fee when your backorder is shipped.
- Unfortunately deliveries to PO Boxes, military, AK, HI, USA territories must ship USPS. We will contact you if there's any additional shipping fees than posted due to the weight of your package. Don't forget military addresses are subject to clearing customs and other delivery restrictions.
- Some items/orders are oversized or too big to fit into a mailbox and we know it's a pain in the neck to get to the Post Office to redeem that little yellow slip of paper they leave behind; please don't be offended if we call and ask for a physical address instead of shipping to your PO Box. We're just thinking of your convenience and cost effectiveness when we ship.
- Unfortunately, we may charge shipping fees a second time if we have to reship/redirect packages for any reason including incorrect addresses and zip codes or missing company names and suite numbers. In the event that we receive a refused package, you may be charged the return shipping fee. Please double check your shipping address to avoid additional shipping charges!
- If you are using a USA freight forwarder to ship internationally, we are not responsible for the package if you leave the name of the company ie Aeropost, EC International, Rudy Transport, etc. off the shipping address which may delay the package or have it returned to us for "insufficient addresses". And we're not responsible for the package getting to you once USPS or UPS indicates that the package has been received at the address you give us. Please check that the name of the forwarder is on your package, the address is current including any routing information, box numbers, etc. and NOTE package still subject to clearing customs which adds a couple of days to delivery time.
- For International deliveries, please refer to the international shipping guide for our policies.